- Haircare rooted in skin-science.
- Clinically proven botanicals and actives.
- Results-oriented, scientifically backed formula.
This scalp ampoule helps in the gentle, effective removal of dead skin cells and proactively prevents dandruff. In addition, it promotes the normalization of keratin cycles, facilitating the renewal of a healthy scalp.
Oat Protein Extract helps by
- moisturising hair and scalp. Containing polysaccharides and beta-glucans provide essential hydration to combat issues of irritation and dandruff.
- soothing. Being anti-inflammatory, it help calms irritated scalp, reducing itch and redness.
- gentle cleansing. Oat protein can help remove excess oil, dirt and dead skin cells from the scalp, which can exacerbate dandruff.
Salicylic Acid helps by
- unclogging hair follicle. This beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) can help dissolve and remove excess sebum and dead skin cells that tends to clog hair follicles. Hence, preventing formation of dandruff flakes.
- inhibiting fungal growth. Dandruff can be triggered by the over-growth of yeast-like fungus and by suppressing the growth, the occurrence of dandruff is reduced.
The combination of these actives provide moisture, soothing relief, exfoliation and reduction in scalp inflammation, addressing the root causes of dandruff and scalp irritation, giving you a healthier, dandruff-free scalp.
Use on towel-dried hair. Lift hair and position nozzle close to scalp. Spray Anti-Hair Loss Ampoule lightly and evenly. Using fingertips, gently massage ampoule onto the entire scalp. Leave on. Do not rinse.
Spray on scalp by turning the spray tip of the ampoule upward or straight forward.
[Caution] For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if signs of irritation and/or rash appear.
Purified water, propylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, glycerin, salicylic acid, ethanol, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, trideces-10, menthol, peppermint extract, oat protein extract.