- Haircare rooted in Skincare Science
- Clinically Proven Botanicals and Actives
- Science-based. Results-oriented.
This mild shampoo for sensitive scalp is specially formulated with Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) and Vitamin B5 that helps to reduce scalp inflammation and restore the strength of your hair follicles.
It also helps to regulate excessive sebum production and preventing clogged follicles on the scalp that can cause irritation, redness and inflammation.
- Gentle, purifying shampoo for sensitive scalp
- Reduce sebum clogs
- Rebalances and refreshes scalp and hair
How does Sensitive Scalp Shampoo by TrichoLab work?
The combination of key active ingredients Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) and Vitamin B5 work in synergy to address various aspects of sensitive scalp, which includes inflammation reduction, enhanced moisture retention, and maintenance of healthy scalp barrier.
Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) helps with,
- reduction of inflammation. Known for its anti-inflammatory properties, it helps soothe and calm irritate scalp, reducing redness and discomfort.
- enhancing barrier function. With ability to strengthen the skin barrier, the scalp is more resilient to external irritants and allergens, reducing the likelihood of sensitivity.
- regulating sebum . It helps prevent excessive oiliness that can lead to clogged pores and other scalp issues including hair fall.
Panthenol (Vitamin B5) helps with,
- moisturisation. A natural humectant which attracts and retains moisture, it keeps the scalp hydrated, reducing dryness and flakiness that can aggravate sensitivity.
- hair follicle strengthening. By nourishing the hair follicles, the conditions of scalp irritation and hair thinning will be improved.
Benefits of Sensitive Scalp Shampoo
With daily use of TrichoLab’s Sensitive Scalp Shampoo, you can notice a reduction in scalp itchiness and recurrence of sensitivity.
Especially for those troubled by a combination of sensitive and oily scalp, this mild cleansing and nourishing shampoo will rebalance and refresh your scalp and hair.
How to Use Sensitive Scalp Shampoo?
Lather 1-2 pumps of TrichoLab’s Sensitive Scalp Shampoo onto palms, then apply to wet scalp.
Gently massage and leave on for approximately 3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and towel dry. Follow through with a suitable ampoule for optimal scalp and hair health.
What Issue Can Sensitive Scalp Shampoo Treat?
- Scalp inflammation or irritation
- Clogged sebaceous glands
- Hair thinning
- Scalp sensitivity
- Damaged hair
Prefer to get professional advice and treatment from our experienced consultants? Visit any of our outlets here.
Purified water, disodium EDTA, panthenol, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, propylene glycol, polyquaternium-10, PEG-12 dimenthicone, phenoxyethanol, polyquaternium-7, salicylic acid, sodium lauryl ether sulfate, ammonium lauryl sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, cocamide DEA, hydrolysed keratin, citric acid, betaine, tocopherol acetate, niacinamide, glycol distearate.